THIS GAME IS CLOSED
Game 2 – Who is Satoshi?
Is Satoshi still unknown to you?
Help us reveal his real name to the world and win 1 BSV or MOAR!
C R A I G
S T E V E N
W R I G H T
|Prize (BSV)||Wining Entry||Winner BSV Address||Payout|
Refund for the “Not Eligible” entry:
How to play
- Open your Bitcoin SV wallet.
- Scan the QR Code below and send 0.025 BSV to purchase an entry.
- Or you can simply swipe the moneybutton below.
Current Prize Pool:
- When you buy an entry, we check the last digit of your transaction hash for the letter ‘e’, which is an already revealed letter of the real name of Satoshi.
- Each time you get an ‘e’, we reveal another letter of the name.
- Game will be closed when the name is fully revealed (15 winners for 15 letters).
- If you get an ‘e’, you win! You can try to get an ‘e’ as many times as you want.
- 1/16 Probability of getting an ‘e’
- Initial prize pool is 1 BSV. If the number of valid entries exceed 100, the prize pool will be increased each time an entry is added next. (example: If there are 250 entries, the prize pool will be, 1+ 0.025 x 150 = 4.75 BSV)
- Winners will share the prize pool equally.
- Sending an invalid amount won’t get you an entry and it will be non refundable.
- Prizes will be distributed immediately after the game is closed.
- Click here to check the entries.
Possible Winning Entries
Transactions containing ‘e’ at the end will be automatically updated here. Invalid entries will not be rewarded.
Terms and Conditions
- If you purchase an entry, you automatically agree to all the rules, terms and conditions of the game.
- These rules can be adjusted at anytime without prior notice to improve the game.
- “Revealing the name of Satoshi” is only a part of the game and we take no responsibility for an actual scenario.
- Any attempt to fraud will disqualify your entries.
- Our decision is final decision.
After 5 days of successful run we decided to close the 2nd Game today, 5th April 2019.
A critical issue where a user can manipulate a winning entry was disclosed to us by a twitter user, Derek Moore (@derekm00r3) (the creator of, handcash.to/$handle) and a few hours later a suspicious entry appeared. Therefore we decided to conclude the game early because we don’t wan’t to share the prize pool with dishonest entries and we want to give the maximum reward to people who won the game fair and square.
As a compensation for closing the game early, we decided to add an additional 0.525 BSV to the prize pool.
- Number of Entries: 163
- Invalid Entries: 15
- Suspicious Entries: 1
- Valid Entries: 147
- Winning Entries: 10
Initial prize pool: 1 BSV
Addition to prize pool by entries: 47 x 0.025 = 1.175 BSV
Added compensation: 0.525 BSV
Total Prize Pool: 2.7 BSV